IA Draws Something, #36

Tomorrow's a special day (hint hint to anyone who's reading this and should be getting me something... Haha jk xD)


Guess: 1 word, 6 letters

Hint: I drew the Disney character, because I hoped he would be the most recognisable. And no, it's not Mowgli haha.




Random: I couldn't remember what the mouth looked like, so I just covered it with his dreads. Artistic licence, right? Haha! Also I drew him smaller because I'm not actually a big fan of muscular physiques, so I don't have much reference for bulging deltoids lol. I like 'em skinny, but I guess lean and toned can look nice too. I even commented that on Return of Kings a year ago, and someone told me now that apparently that makes me weird for some reason, haha? Oh well. 

Answer: Tarzan 

That's all for now!
~ Ignorant Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to leave a comment- I love receiving them :) Constructive criticism is appreciated, but spam/ 'followmebackplz'/ mean-spirited/ off-topic comments aren't- let's keep this a positive (& neat) place!