IA Draws Something, #27

Here's to 2015, guys! =p


Guess: 1 word, 6 letters

Hint: It may not be Christmas anymore, but this stuff sure can come in handy when decorating your place for New Year's!




Random: I'm actually proud of the way I drew this- a mid tone base for the ______, with lots of different tones and shades on top. I was brave enough to ignore my common sense need to only gather the lighter colour in one area (as per shading and highlight rules), but I think it actually came out looking quite realistically fluffy this way =D 

Answer: Tinsel 

That's all for now!
~ Ignorant Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, feel free to leave a comment- I love receiving them :) Constructive criticism is appreciated, but spam/ 'followmebackplz'/ mean-spirited/ off-topic comments aren't- let's keep this a positive (& neat) place!